Behind the Scenes Secrets for Issa Rae/Justin Bieber

We won tickets! Your hosts were lucky enough to attend the dress rehearsal for the Issa Rae and Justin Bieber show this season. Listen in as we share some insight on the ticketing process, how the studio runs during the show in the time of COVID, and THREE (3) cut sketches. There is a ton of really interesting stuff going on in this episode!

PlayPlay
Amanda Written by:

Amanda is a Virginia native, an SNL newbie, and a Reese's cup enthusiast.

8 Comments

1. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

2. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

My mom passed away of Pancreatic cancer last year and I’m sueing this whole audience for what they did tonight!!! You will be hearing from my lawyer!!!! David Chepelle I need you to contact my lawyer if you don’t I’ll bring congress everything revolved and I’m not joking. I am I disabled vet served 8 years!!! If I’m not responded from you will never host snl!!! Again!!!!Your going on Jesus too Christians are not happy as well!!!!!

3. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

This is the worst SNL is the worst I will be sueing you all in a disabled vet I will take this down you are done David chapelle I will be suing you!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

Look you was a good comedian but when you do what you say tonight is not tolerated I’m a disabled vet and I’m appalled to what your saying if you do not take him off of SNL I will get every veteran affairs involved!!! You are being racist and I will call you on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

There are people dying from Norfolk naval shipyards at the BAE and died I want Chapelle off he’s making fun of people dying take him off my lawyer will take care of this!!!!!!!!!!’I witnesssrd David Chapelle be racist tonight take him off the stage!!!!!!!! Take him off stage I will see to it that he doesn’t get on SNL!!!

6. Stephen Allen Bates
    January 10, 2021

He is the worst comedian I’ve ever seen praying off of people dying come on I’m a disabled bet triggering I have PTSD I will Sue you and that will happen triggering is spitting on disabled vets!!!!!!

7. Stephen
    January 10, 2021

I served my country what was you doing David Chapelle nothing your a drunk, coke head, everything you don’t deserve being on stage!!!!!! All vets are appalled by you!!! Your going to be fired!!!!

8. Stephen Bates
    January 10, 2021

Fire this guy he’s spitting on people lawyers sue him!!!!!!!!